Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shoulder update and items for sale

Yes, my shoulder still hurts. I did some research and confirmed what I already knew... I separated my right shoulder. I rode my bike on Tuesday with the family since it was feeling better, but this was a bad idea. I was riding with my daughter and I needed to make her stop for cross traffic. I wasn't thinking about my shoulder and reached out with my left arm which made my right shoulder rotate. OUCH!! It has been quite sore since then. A sling is recommended for this type of injury so I am now using one. I expect to be off the bike until Sunday or Monday and then ride the trainer for at least a week, probably 2. It sucks to be riding the trainer in the summer, but it could have been a lot worse.


My items on eBay

Also, with my spare time, I have been cleaning out my inventory of used cycling related items. I am selling them on Ebay. You can see them here:

No comments: